Strategic Management designs and implements health care compliance programs that address the unique needs of organizations, while meeting the standards and expectations set forth by HHS OIG, CMS and the U.S. Sentencing Commission. We have the expertise to successfully implement an effective compliance program in all types of health care organizations, ranging from physician practices, SNFs, home health and hospice, managed care organizations, academic medical centers, hospitals and health systems.
Compliance Program Design
Strategic Management designs healthcare compliance program policies and procedures by tailoring program elements to fit an organization’s unique structure, operation and culture. We design compliance programs that focus on:
- Detecting; and
- Correcting non-compliant actions.
Compliance Program Implementation
Our health care compliance consultants are hands-on at every step implementing a compliance program that fits your organization. Strategic Management focuses on implementing the seven elements of an effective healthcare regulatory compliance program based on the guidance of the U.S. Sentencing Commission and HHS.
- Implementing written policies and standards of conduct.
- Designating compliance oversight.
- Conducting training and education.
- Establishing lines of communication.
- Conducting monitoring and auditing
- Enforcing standards.
- Responding to detected offenses and taking corrective action.