Strategic Management and SAI360 presented on March 16, 2023 the latest results of our Annual Healthcare Compliance Benchmark Survey.
For the 14th year in a row, Strategic Management partnered with SAI360 to study the state of healthcare compliance programs in an industry benchmark survey of compliance programs in the United States. This annual survey is designed to gain an understanding of issues currently confronting compliance programs and how compliance officers and organizations are responding to them.
Richard Kusserow, former HHS Inspector General and CEO of Strategic Management Services, presented the results and provided analysis of the data from the survey, including important trending and cumulative data from prior years.
The webinar will cover:
- Budget expectations and staffing level changes
- The ongoing effects of COVID-19 on compliance programs
- Priorities for the operation of the compliance office, including work plan priorities for high-risk areas, methods for evidencing program effectiveness, and accretion of added duties and responsibilities
- Organizational risk methodology practices
- Addressing HIPAA Privacy and Security